Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 TRITE




Before I start writing I have to work out exact reason why I've not updated this blog for ages, why my last proper post was in June. Answers: death in family, fasting, then I started working on website, and life just takes it course.

TRITE

Past few weeks I did some art work, it was part of the WIHGHT project, but now it's branched into sub title: TRITE Official definition: lacking in freshness or effectiveness because of constant use or excessive repetition;hackneyed; stale.

There's perhaps no need for further explanation. To clarify reason why I subtitled project: TRITE; it's a reminder of climate we exist in, when mass population helplessly without thinking, copy each others habits, such as: obsession with: consumption, agreement with negative politics, and insecurities in general. Usually a lot of repetition creates negative side effects, within individuals and for all of us. As we are left to vitness, and often join in with these: stale boring repetitive negative habits.

Artwork jotted around on various roads in east london.


No comments:

Post a Comment